The commonly used die-casting aluminum alloy is ADC12. Due to its good die-casting properties, it is suitable for thin casting parts. Its specific features are as follows:
1. adc12 thermal conductivity, electrical conductivity and cutting performance of aluminum alloy die-casting are good.
2. The aluminum alloy shrinks less, so it has good filling performance; adc12 shrinkage is 1.005.
3. The aluminum alloy has small density and high strength. The ratio of tensile strength to density is 9-15. It also keeps good when working at high temperature or low temperature. Mechanical properties.
4. Aluminum alloy has good corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance.
5. adc12 melting point is 549 °C +/-50°C