1. Fast filling, high production efficiency
2. Forming under high pressure, product compactness, product strength and surface hardness are high, but the product elongation is low.
3. The surface finish of the product is good, generally reaching Ra6.3.
4. can produce thin parts with thin wall thickness, aluminum die-casting wall thickness can be as thin as 0.5mm
5. Fast filling, internal gas entrapment, poor product porosity
6. can not be heat treated, the internal gas will expand when heat treatment, resulting in defects such as bulging or cracking of the product.
7. The processing allowance is small (as small as possible is less than 0.25mm), the processing volume is too large, the surface dense layer is destroyed, and the internal pores are exposed, resulting in a decrease in product strength.
8. Aluminum die casting mould costs are high. Small mold life